Hyperpigmentation refers to the additional melanin made by the skin. The skin produces these melanocytes when it needs to protect itself from factors such as: sun exposure, inflammation, acne and skin injuries. Pigmentation can also occur due to genetics and hormonal influences.
At Dr Karolia we have a broad range of treatments to assist in decreasing the appearance of your pigmentation. Pigmentation takes time to form and treatment is a journey along with religious medical grade homecare.contact us
Treatments for Pigmentation:
- Prescribed medical grade skincare
- Laser à click to go to laser page (NOT hair removal)
- Chemical Peels à click for user to be directed to chemical peels
- Microneedling à click to go to microneedling page
- Functional Medicine and Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy